Saturday, April 21, 2007

how to become a hero


Whenever I feel down all I have to do is think about Milo Ventimiglia's character in Heroes in the hopes that knowing someone famous having the profession I'm doomed to have would do any good. Yeah, actually it does. Wonders, even. For a while its inspiring to see a hospice nurse is considered a hero. Then boom. Gravity pulls you back in and next thing I know, I tell myself that Peter Petrelli's a fake,pure-fiction, self-indulgent,self-righteous ass. A little like me. Bummer.

1 comment:

shen said...

hi! shen 2.
Wow! s ds d reslt of my email about ur course?hehe....
Hirs d deal, f u dnt lyk smthing 2 d pt. dt u make a blog about it den LET IT GO(i knw it's nt easy). Uv gt 2 desyd whether u'l accept it or nt.F it's 2 L8 2 trn bk nw den I jst wana say, start lyking it SOOn. Coz f u dnt, u'l grow old whining about it& blaming evry1 dt ur miserable, wen n d 1st place u did'nt fight 4 it 2 ur deathbed. After all, it is still UR choice,even f ur fmily wil disown u.D way I c it, f u dnt lyk smthng, either u ELIMIN8 IT or ACCEPT IT.wts ur choice?