Monday, April 27, 2009

I immaculately conceived Gonorrhea.



But before I get any further, I would like to say I did not immaculately conceive anything. Let’s leave me out of this, because I’m so clean it’s almost squeaky.hehe

Kidding aside, someone did.

It would have been neat if both parties got involved of the infamous 5-way hook up that had transpired a long time ago… Maybe not I it’s not your thing, but still - that would’ve given them valid reason why the faucets been leaking down under.

Saying “Hon, I think I got an infection from that sex party we joined at.” than “Bitch, I mean, Hon I tested positive, and I think I got it from you.” would have been way way easier.

I mean whatever happened to those balloons that come in different flavors? If you can’t be good then be at least safe. Dude, put some raincoats on. And girls, who says you can’t buy those. *Cough DOTTED cough. It’s even sexy, in a bondage kind of way.hehe

Believe me; being safe goes a long long way. And unless you’re Mary, you can never immaculately conceive anything. You probably got it from that one night stand you wish you never had.

4 comments:

K said...

the yellow shirt looks familiar.

____ said...

Yes bacause that'
s Robinson Lee Bayron.Bwahahaha

Anonymous said...

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices for the boots were all over 190 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this location selling them for half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that particular brand. The prices as regards the shoes were all over 320 dollars on every page. But definitively I found this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what is your opinion?