Sunday, April 19, 2009

F.Ü.C.K. You


For Ünlawful Carnal Knowledge, I strongly believe Lily Allen’s Fuck You should be taught to preschool kids.

At least when they grow up they won’t be as fucked up as some people.

They won’t be camwhoring that much. They could and maybe they would… but it won’t be more than the proverbial understandable and allowable 75 frames. 75 frames is already too much, but seeing the same face on the same pose over and over and over with a different background in all gazillion albums is just way too much. You went to this place and that place. Big deal. I went there too… in my dreams.

They won’t be self-absorbed, self-obsessed, self-serving individuals who talk about themselves all day long and think the whole world revolves around them. They won’t be all “me me me me me me”. They won’t go to the bathroom and blog about it. I go there too and usually I take a leak or dump some shit there- not update it on my status.

Am I just being too hard on these breed or should I just turn my email notifications off, but until then, “fuck you fuck you very very much. We hate what you do and we hate your whole crew so please don’t keep in touch”… preschoolers sing with me now.

Fuck You. Ü

No comments: