Friday, April 24, 2009

The drinking problem


About my drinking problem. There’s no such thing. And neither does Rianne. We didn’t fail, right? So there’s nothing to talk about. I made it. She made it too-miraculously. And so did Rob. So there’s nothing.

I know I have been too lax earlier the second semester… got drunk when I passed, got drunk when I failed, got drunk all the time, got drunk for no reason whatsoever. I just did it for Rhum. And boy did he get it done. I enjoyed, got wasted, puked at times, and sported way lot of hangovers. Bottom line is, I enjoyed.

But if I drank hard, I studied harder. I did what a student ought to do; have my brain whacked against stockpile of books. I may have missed some sessions but it was worth it. I couldn’t be more proud of myself.

So about the drinking problem, it’s nonexistent. If it did, I wouldn’t be here at all. It's not like I already texted people that we're having some hard drinking session later. I haven't. Well maybe later.

1 comment:

leanne said...

hahahahhaa lahi rajud ni akng mga original dutymates !! ahahaha