Monday, May 19, 2008

Amanda's loss made me smile










I’d say Survivor Micronesia would be written in books as one of the best seasons ever. So what if the favorites line-up was less than stellar than the All-Stars and that Yau man got the boot early in the game? So what? It is still by far the best in terms of blindsides, evacuations and dumbest moves in Survivor’s history. And in the finale, thank God Amanda didn’t win. It would have been anticlimactic if she did.


I was actually hoping that self-confessed cutthroat, ruthless, stonecold bitch/monkey girl in the Survivor fandom Natalie would take home the million dollars. The only fan left came in just 4th. Not bad. That’s still 13 weeks of airtime. In reality it felt was less than that. Her confessionals only started airing when she blindsided Jason. Anyhow, at least Parvati won. It pays to be a flirt. Not bad really. I was enjoying hearing the boos when Jeff announced her name. Now that’s what you call an ending. After 8 years, Survivor has still kept me glued on my TV. Cheers for more entertaining seasons to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont know her but she looks gorgeous.. Hi passing by here, it's been a while and thanks for keeping my link here