Wednesday, September 24, 2008

indecent proposal

I got a sex job offer days ago and I didn’t just like it. I hearted it. Seriously, am I really that fine that some old closeted rich fag wanted a taste of my goodies? But how come I’m not on Sur- nevermind. God. I’m that appealing. Wait, again, I’m that appealing. This is such a nice mantra. I could keep on repeating this over and over again.

But seriously, inasmuch as it was a self-esteem booster, it was also gross. I mean, yuck. I am not a gigolo. I am not a man-whore. I don’t sell myself. I am not for sale.

But if there’s one thing that I really liked from the whole experience, it’s the thought of having power over people. If that isn’t great enough, then I don’t know what is. And the best part is when I get to turn them down and leave them feeling like kids who couldn’t have any candies from the candy store. Climax.

So to say that I liked the fact that someone’s willing to pay me for sex…that would be an understatement. I thought it was great, mindblowing and transcendant. God I’m so appealing. LMFAO ;-P

No comments: