Thursday, October 30, 2008

batch 01 should all hate Pebbo


Truth is, I really thought he was going to lead a boring life, maybe do broadsheet or become a surgeon. Boy was I wrong. He’s now opening a store at Robinsons, making waves in Iloilo, and interacting with bigwigs and famous people from the “industry”…And I thought I was already cool just because Tals and I are communicating! sometimes. If there’s one thing I hate about being friends with Paulo, aside from him-making-it-until-the-final-casting-when-I-was-the-die-hard-fan, it’s the feeling that I’m a some kinda loser slacker dude who’s been left behind.

Everyone from SPED actually have great futures ahead of them. I think. And I don’t! Ken S., if you’re reading this, dude, your prediction didn’t come true. Thanks a lot dude. Thanks a lot. I mean, Paulo has got all these options. That was his problem. In my case, the lack thereof is. Where in world is justice? Well Paulo did offer me to become a human hanger of some sort. I’m not sure if he was serious… bet he only said it because we’ve been friends since kindergarten and I’m going through shit. Great, I’m officially now a charity case. And if Maricel and Marsha did commend my sinister, evil look that, according to them, would look good on the "runway". They said it partly because I do look evil (and I like that) and mostly because I’m their friend. That’s all there is to it… That is, if Paulo didn’t make the whole story up. My issue. I’m sure Paulo wouldn’t lie about it, but still, I won’t completely buy it until Maricel and Marsha say it to my face. And besides, that was patronizing.

…And too convenient don't ya think? Hmmm.

He didn’t tell me that he told Neil Gumban he was expecting me to be one of the qualifiers until recently. He implied that I was still emotionally fragile to know about it. Which reminds me, Pau, If you’re reading this, we have to still have to talk about you-dropping-my-name-at-the-auditions. And for the record, I’m no longer bitter. I’m just want to kill Neil Gumban. I’m building an army against him. Anyone? Feel free to join. I’m no longer bitter. Heck, I’m not even whining that I can’t have Leighton Meester for a girlfriend. I’m more of an Emanuelle Chriqui guy. It’s actually Paulo who’s been whining about that. I just hate Neil Gumban that’s all. And Pau, right on, dude. Right on.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!

This is a funny post about me.

Sorry dude, but truth is, opportunity comes to all those who put their best foot forward every time they do something. worthwhile.

maybe you should try that.

thing is, i don't pity you inanyway, so to speak. i just think it's your own doing.

ta-da.