Friday, December 12, 2008

thank u (go figure)



Allow me to be gibberish because that’s how things are lately; an incomprehensible syntax error.

I mean, I just don’t get it. Why all these lying, backdooring and sabotaging? Am I that stupid? Do I really look like a moron? I failed MedSurg last year but that doesn’t make me Dumb and Dumber. Heck, they don’t need a Dumberer for God’s sake.

Let me just start by saying I see a rat when I smell one. So that lie, that lame excuse and all, was unnecessary. I would have preferred to have taken the truth straight because aside from the fact that it really didn’t matter, I just don’t like that kind of stuff. That’s just plain pussy. Besides, I didn’t give a flying fuck a about it.

And the sabotage or at least the attempt? I would have raised a finger but that would make the culprit happy. So to all dem haters out there; Thank You! I didn’t know I made such an impact.

This is not a joke. If you find yourself laughing and thinking it couldn’t be you I’m talking about, well THINK AGAIN. I take pride for being such a faker. So allow me to be gibberish because until now, I couldn’t understand why some people had to do it- just like having Ron Howard on Angels and Demons when the The Vinci Code sucked. But that’s another story.

Again, thank you.

No comments: