Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mushy Heaven


One picture. One friggin' picture. That's all it takes… and I'm completely smitten all over again. And I'm sent to mushy heaven again. And again. And again.


And I'm like, fuck, I hate this feeling. This isn't me at all. I'm hardcore; I'm sex. drugs. violence.


I'm not rainbows, chocolates and horses unicorns.


Yet I turn into one at the mere sight of… ugh.


Shit. I hate this.


But just how all that went awry. The last time I checked we were doing well. And I was about to study horses, if not, learning to ride one.


Were you mugged or harassed by some people? By which, I mean monsters I consider as friends. I swear I'd consider them as just monsters now.


So am I smelling sabotage here? Jed, dude, do you know how hard it is to find anyone who has substance? Shit you. And this goes to everyone. Consider yourselves warned.


God I can't believe I'm back to my old ways again.

No comments: