Sunday, February 10, 2008

Get over it


Think of grades, and the usual set of words come to mind, from “Boy, am I in big trouble” to the “Fuck, what have I done” cussing. (Pardon, that’s just my vocabulary) But what do those sentences suggest really? In my case, those words are synonymous with F and some Ds. But am I complaining? Hell, no. Usually, I get mad (at myself) then swear to change (at myself again).Besides, I knew I was going to fail. And that I deserved every bit of it. I knew. I assessed.

So can you just imagine my utter disgust to people who couldn’t get over their low marks on a certain evaluation? You failed. We get it. So can we just move on now?... Also, I don’t have to tell you that moving on means no retaliation to those that evaluated you low, do I? That is so not classy. And what would that tell us about you?

No comments: