Sunday, February 10, 2008

To the little whiny bitch I love



How is it remotely possible that half of the 20 castaways of Survivor Micronesia looked nothing like, well, castaways? They certainly look typical, average and, if anything, fans. But then, that is the premise of the show. This season, fans are pitted against favorites from previous seasons. So, I’m thinking, if ever, by any chance, I would be on the show, am I just going to register the way the fans did on tv? Typical. Average. Fan. Boohoo! How would you feel? You loved the show since day one, wanted to be a castaway your whole life but ended up looking no more than just a fan. Seriously?

So for this season, I would be rooting for the fans. Eliza, no matter how I heart you or despite how Yau man is such an inspiration and regardless how Cirie brings sunshine to my life, I would still be backing up my fellow fans. Even though it pains me so much to be not behind you, I could just not leave them. I must support my people. I’m so sorry.


P.S. I saw you fell and hit your head. And where the hell is Peih Gee?

1 comment:

Eliza said...

For some reason your site is blocked in China so I just saw this. I love it! :)