Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jade wants candy


The truth is Jade totally wants me. Uh not subtle. Why did she (and Leanne) have complain a lot about how I became such a chick magnet of some sort… and even how my supposedly two minutes with Avril turned to ten? I mean, those stuffs didn’t even have to concern her. Read: Possessive Psycho.


This got me worried in a platonic way (of course). The possibility of turning this little crush of hers into an obsession is so great; this could lead to the untimely demise of her normal brain functioning. If only she could muster the guts to tell it my straight to my face, she would never have to blurt out hints bitterness towards me. It just gets more and more obvious all the time. I’m also starting to suspect that she was the one bugging me on my other phone.


I am just concerned. Really concerned. Really.

No comments: