Sunday, April 06, 2008

Pout, pout baby


It wasn’t until yesterday that I watched American Idol’s results show. I missed it the other day. On purpose… which is weird since I usually end up watching it anyway, blaming the lack of quality television, by which I mean that David Tutera guy being himself. So creepy. I mean, why can’t Travel and Living have Globe Trekker or Lonely Planet running when I want them to.


So our very own Ramy finally got the boot. It was sooner than what I have hoped for. But her elimination was a no-brainer. Not that she gave a bad performance but it wasn’t stellar either. The judges going easy on Ramy, caring less about a mediocre performance was a sign. It was their subtle way of saying, you’ve got to go. So much for being the first Asian-American Idol, huh?

No comments: